Friday, June 6, 2008

Twirly Slides and Falling Katys

Well i was walking through the park one day, with my lil' sis, Katy, my big sis, Mary, and my mom. When we came upon a large twirly slide. Katy, being my cute little babooshka, wanted to go down the slide. So up she went to the top of the slide. Meanwhile I was distracted by something on the road. When all of the sudden, I hear a blood-curdeling scream, then a tumble, tumble, thud, tumble.... thud. It all sounded rather funny to me, so I started laughing. And there my mom, and Mary are runnng over to her side, while I am rolling on the ground laughing. Katy got very angry with me, and it took at least six years til she forgave me. But I couldn't help it, it was so funny. So Yeah. Amen. hehehehehehhehehehe. : )

1 comment:

Tav said...

That is so funny I can just see you doing that!