Thursday, May 29, 2008

What would make life more interesting

I am sitting wondering what would make life more interesting. And Ive made a list. So if you feel the need, let me know what you think will make life more interesing, and I will add it on.
1. Every person needs background music, (not only will it make you happier, but whenever the music starts to get a little creepy, you know that you need to turn around and fight off whatevers coming at you).
2. With the background music, everyone needs there own theme song. So whenever they do something great, they can feel a sense a pride when they hear it.
3. People should randomly burst into song. Even if it's about getting a good banana at the grocery store.
4. Everyone should have at least one cookie a day. Who, honestly, is angry when they have a cookie. seriously. I think I just solved world peace. I should get the Nobel Peace Prize.
5. We should all color code what we wear with our moods. (For example: I, being in a happy mood would wear a bright, happy color. whereas, Someone who is awnry would wear a Dark, Dreary color. Then those who are happy would know not to get around those who are awnry).
6. We need to look at the kindergardeners more. They know what it's all about. They have nap time. Everyone needs nap time. People would be a whole lot less awnry.
Gosh, I think I should write a book. "How a 5 year old can solve world peace" I could make millions. seriously. Well not to be a poophead here, but I'm tired. It's been a long adventuresome day. So I shall say goodnight, and I'll add more to the list tomorrow. : )

No comments: